Full-Time Tool Department Sales Associate
Hours: Monday to Wednesday from 10:00-6:00 and Saturday from 10:00-5:00
Wage: Commensurate with experience.
What you will do:
The tool department sales associate plays a key role in ensuring that all customers experience the best service possible utilizing their metal-smithing knowledge and experience. Experience and/or education as a metalsmith is a prerequisite for this position.
• Present on the retail floor, performs outstanding customer service and sales.
• Perform operational duties such as (but not limited to) pricing, restocking and organizing merchandise, inventory taking, and answering phone calls.
• Minimum one year's work experience in a retail or customer service and sales role.
• Minimum one year's work experience as a jeweller/metalsmith or possess a diploma in
• Working knowledge of MS Office, and possess intermediate computer skills, such as operating
POS transactions and handling cash, debit, and credit.
• Very detail oriented and highly organized
• Able to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Love brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and being resourceful.
• Possess a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
• Punctual and reliable on a daily basis.
To Apply for this position:
Please submit your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com. Only those applicants under consideration, and who provide both a cover letter and resume, will be contacted.