Sales Associate / Mail Order Assistant - Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm
WAGE: Commensurate with experience
• Creates excellent customer service for our guests on the retail floor
• Receives/processes stock involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
• Answers phone and email inquiries as required
• Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
• Assists in preparing and processing mail orders
• Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
• Unpacks boxes for inventory as required.
• Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional projects and duties, as required and/or by request
Skills and Qualifications:
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in the jewellery industry is a requirement
• Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Responsible and dependable
• Proactive and solution-oriented – able to help guests with jewellery design solutions
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• General computer knowledge.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
please submit your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.